Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample academic appeal letter

An academic appeal letter is usually written by a student with regards to his/her academic performance. The letter is written to appeal against the given marks or grade which may be deemed unfair or inappropriate for the work rendered or it could be a request for an alternative action due to strong reasons for the academic authority to reverse the grades.

From:

Wanda E. Romero
74 Hickory Ridge Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89119
December 12, 2010

To:

Professor J. Erickson
Department of Agriculture
Mississippi University
647 Elkview Drive
Stuart, FL 34994

Dear Sir

RE: Academic Appeal

With this letter, I am writing to appeal against the ‘E’ grade I received for my project paper entitled ‘Culturing a New Species’ dated August 21, 2010.

I would like to state in this letter that I had encountered a few hindrances to complete my project which delayed my submission on the required deadline of August 10, 2010. Firstly, the Agricultural Ministry did not get back to me soon enough to research on their products through interviews.

Secondly, my culture sample did not grow as per the given timeframe. Hence, I was unable to draw many conclusions on my samples in my project.

I would like to appeal for a resubmission and remark of my project as my samples showed results over the last week and I can make some scientific conclusions.

I thank you for your kind understanding and hope that I will hear from you favorably.

Yours sincerely

Wanda E. Romero

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...