Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Unemployment Appeal Letter

An unemployment appeal letter is written by an individual who is desperate for a job. This type of letter can be written to a company which the person writes in to seek employment with, or it can be directed to the state or district council for unemployment, as a last resort for employment assistance.

From:

Anita Foster
3225 Oakmont Drive
Bridgeview, IL 60455
February 12, 2016

To:

Silver Leads Employment Agency
3092 Bidder Lane
Richmond, VA 23219

Dear Sir / Madam

RE: Unemployment Appeal

I am writing in desperation to find suitable employment for myself. I am a widow who was recently bereaved. I have three schooling children, and I desperately need a job to sustain our livelihood before they are taken away by welfare.

I appeal to your esteemed employment organization to place me in a suitable work environment where I can provide financially for my children. Work that takes up the morning would be suitable as my kids are at school. I would need to be at home to cater to their needs after 4 pm.

Though I do not have much work experience as I was a full-time housewife since my marriage, I am willing to learn and work hard. I enclose my resume for your consideration.

Thank you.

Yours Truly,

Anita Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...