Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

After Interview Thank you letter

An After Interview Thank you letter is a formal action to take after an interview, for a post applied, is completed. This thank you letter written after the interview is conducted, allows the interviewer to remember the candidate as well as form a better impression of the candidate which boosts the candidate’s chances of being short-listed for the job.

From:

Peter Locker
11 Main Street
Portland, OR 92245
July 14, 2016

To:

James Ryan
Human Resource Manager
Larson & Associates
121 Palm Beach
Palm Springs, CA 92262

Dear Mr. Ryan

RE: Thank you for the Interview

Please allow me to express my thanks for your time taken to see me at last Friday’s interview for the post of Senior Supervisor at your esteemed organization. It was a very fruitful interview where I gained a lot of valuable information about the work expectations and responsibilities as a company staff.

It would indeed be my honor to be selected for the post of Senior Supervisor at Larson & Associates to contribute to the further success of this highly reputable company. I believed I am the right candidate for the post with my qualifications and experience.

Please feel free to call me anytime if you should have further queries. I shall be available to commence work anytime if I am given the opportunity to work at Larson & Associates.

Thank you for your kind consideration on my application.

Yours sincerely,

Peter Locker

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...