Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Scholarship Acceptance Letter

A successful applicant writes a Scholarship Acceptance letter for a scholarship which might be offered by an institution of higher learning or a company. The candidate writes in response to the receipt of a scholarship awarded to him; in this letter, he accepts the scholarship graciously with thanks.
From:
Tiffany T. Wells
161 Timber Oak Drive
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

February 2, 2011

To:
Oakland Industrial Corporation
2395 Clifford Street
Oakland, CA 94612


Dear Sir/Madam

RE: Acceptance of Scholarship

I am so happy to receive your letter dated January 29, 2011, with regards to the prestigious Oakland Industrial Corporation scholarship awarded to me.

My wait is not in vain. Though the semester has begun, I never doubt that I will receive the scholarship from your esteemed company after the scholarship interview with your kind Scholarship Committee last December.

Thank you for believing in me; I shall ensure stellar performance with this scholarship so that you will not be disappointed in me. I am looking forward to being part of your reputable organization upon graduation. This is my motivation to excel in my studies.

I shall update you with my semester results as a form of accountability to your goodwill.

Yours sincerely

Tiffany Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...