Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Interview Acceptance Letter

An Interview Acceptance letter is written in response to an interview offer by a company. The interview acceptance letter is a formal action by the potential candidate to confirm his attendance to the interview so that the company can be sure of his turn up. It is formal although simple to state your acceptance to the interview.
From:
Keith L. Pierce
1309 Orphan Road
Superior, WI 54880

March 21, 2010

To:
William S. Trotman
Personnel Manager
Hourly Glass Productions
2348 Pickens Way
Longview, TX 75601


Dear Mr. Trotman

RE: Interview Acceptance

Thank you for your letter dated March 15, 2010, which I received today. In it is stated an invitation to an interview by your esteemed organization for the position of PR Manager on Friday, March 30, 2010.

I am writing to accept this interview invitation and confirm that I shall be available to meet up with your kind self on the said day and time. I am delighted that Hourly Glass Productions consider me a favorable candidate to the mentioned post. I will bring the necessary documents and resume as mentioned in your interview invitation letter.

If you have any other requests of me, please feel free to contact me. I look forward to the job interview with you. I hope to be part of your esteemed organization.

Yours Sincerely,
Keith Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...