Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Thank You Interview Letter

A Thank You Interview letter is written to express your gratitude for the opportunity of an interview after your application for a job with the company. It is a good work practice to show your good character as well as your keen desire to be considered seriously for the position applied. It should be written professionally to convey your thoughts and intentions well.

From:

Jamie Holden
2161 Redcliff Circle
Washington, DC 20009
March 16, 2016

To:

Ms. Jane Marie
Human Resource Manager
KRK Industries
983 Full Boulevard
San Francisco, CA 9870

Dear Ms. Marie

Re: Thank You for the Interview

Please allow me to thank you for your time to meet me at the meeting last Thursday, March 14, 2010, for the position of Administrator.

I was very much enlightened by the information provided during the interview with regards to the position in your esteemed company. I believe I am the right candidate for this post with my five years of similar work experience and my qualifications.

I do not mind staying back at the office when there is a need to complete a task. I believe that is a necessity when work needs to be handled quickly and efficiently.

I look forward to working with you if the opportunity can be awarded to me. I shall await your favorable response to my application for the said position.

Thank you.

Yours truly,

Jamie Holden

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...