Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Thank You Love Letter

A thank you love letter is written by one in love to the other party in the love relationship, expressing thanks to the recipient of the letter. It is seldom for a couple to express appreciation as love is more often expressed. But a thank you love letter is very meaningful to show that the recipient is appreciated in a relationship.

From:

Violet J. Bowers
2464 Brannon Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32256
February 14, 2016

To:

Jeffrey D. Brown
4770 Fairview Street
Augusta, AR 72006

Dear Jeffrey

RE: Thank You

I had a lovely evening tonight; in fact, it was more than lovely. It was perfect. I felt so alive and loved.
Thank you for making me feel good about myself. You have taken a lot of trouble to make this evening so special. I will remember it for life. It is a beautiful Valentine’s Day.

Thank you for the lovely gifts; the lilies are my favorite flowers, and the teddy bear will certainly remind me of you when I am away from you. These are part of a girl’s favorite things. Thank you for this beautiful love relationship that we both share. I am so glad you approached me that one fine day. May our love grow stronger each day.

With all my love,

Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...