Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Employment Acceptance Letter

An Employment Acceptance letter is written in response to an offer of employment by an organization to an individual. The individual writes to inform the organization that he is accepting the job offer and is agreeable to the job conditions that come with the job. He offers thanks for the kind consideration of his application by the management with an assurance of working hard for the company.
From:
Evelyn D. Bell
1897 Station Street
Oakland, CA 94612

January 21, 2017

To:
Jimmy Tyler
Recruitment Manager
Holden Medical Supplies
8997 Elgin Lane West
Iroquois, ON K1H 8K3


Dear Sir

RE: Employment Acceptance

Thank you for your offer letter of the position of Research Assistant to me at Holden Medical Supplies. I am so pleased to receive your offer, and I am delighted to accept this position at your esteemed organization.

It will be my privilege to be an employee of Holden Medical Supplies where I can contribute effectively in this assigned position of Research Assistant with my relevant qualifications, experience, and passion. I am ready to take on the various research areas of Holden Medical Supplies as discussed in our recent interview where I will be involved in developing better medication for the public health.

I am very clear on my responsibilities in this position at Holden, and I shall endeavor to give my best to the success of Holden Medical Supplies.

Yours Sincerely,
Evelyn Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...