Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample thank Interview letter

A thank Interview letter is written by a job applicant to the company that has just conducted an interview with him. The job applicant takes the initiative to thank the company for the interview opportunity and hopefully impresses the company to consider him favorably for the applied post.

From:

Forrest J. Ecker
1447 Sheila Lane
Smith, NV 89447
January 24, 2016

To:

Adrian Jones
Recruitment Manager
Billionaires Club Enterprise
881 Palm Beach
Palm Springs, CA 95533

Dear Mr. Jones

RE: Thank you for Job Interview

I am grateful for the opportunity to meet up with your kind self on Tuesday, January 24, 2011.

It has been an insightful discussion to understand more about Billionaires Club Enterprise. The more I hear about this prestigious enterprise, the more intrigue and impressed I am.

It excites me even more to want to serve the organization and its respected members. It will certainly be an eventful experience for me to have the privilege of working at Billionaires Club Enterprise.

I do hope that you will consider my application for the post of Trainee Program Coordinator favorably. I would love meeting with all kinds of members to serve them the best I can be trained.

I am looking forward to your good news of employment.

With eager expectation,

Forrest J. Ecker

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...